Win 20 cases of wine from Durbanville Hills!
Terms and conditions
- Prize is valid for 1 year from date of the draw.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Only formally engaged couples who are able to redeem their prize before the expiry date are eligible to enter.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this competition.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and the participating sponsors.
- If the winner is unable to take up a portion of the prize for any reason it becomes forfeited.
- Should a sponsor for whatever reason cease business operations, the prize winner will have no claim on Wedding Inspirations magazine, other sponsors and the affected portion of the prize shall be forfeited.
- The prizes do not include deliveries. Winners need to visit individual sponsors to claim their prize.
- Securing of dates with sponsors is subject to their availability and a suitable date will need to be coordinated by the winner. NOTE: the prize winner may need to be flexible on dates due to possible previous engagements of the sponsors.
- Any services provided by a sponsor over and above the sponsored prize value will incur costs which will be for the winner’s own account and no discounts are applicable.
- Employees of the sponsors and their agents or any company associated with the competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The participating sponsors shall not assume liability for any ambiguity, error, oversight or omission whether negligent or otherwise which may be committed by any employee of the participating newspaper and sponsors, their agents or associates in respect of this competition.
- The winners are required to get married in order to redeem all the prizes. Should the winners not get married, all prizes received are required to be returned to sponsors.
- Each prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of each participating sponsor.