Bridesmaids Proposals – Make it Special
Tips & Advice for the Perfect Bridesmaid Proposal
- Write a personal note to each one and tell them why they are special to you and why you want them to be part of your squad.
- If you are going to spend money on them make it worth it and get something they can use long after your wedding. TO BE GIFT BOXES has been carefully curated with much loved products which can all be used after the wedding and on the day, to create a beautiful and unified look for the getting ready photos. With items like the perfume, gown, slippers and cosmetic bag, these are perfect for the preparation pics.
- Make each bridesmaid feel special. Take time to meet with each one separately to give them the bridesmaids proposal box. #MagicMoments
- Another idea is to add the element of surprise. Get the bridesmaid box delivered to their office or make them do a treasure hunt to find their “prize.”
What’s in the box?
- Floral Satin gown
- Proposal card English of Afrikaans
- Draw string bag for intimates when traveling
- White Slippers
- TO BE mini perfume (their own beautiful signature scent)
- English or Afrikaans card
Other Bridesmaid Box Option
Meet the women behind TO BE GIFT BOXES. This team of 3 girl-bosses had the ridiculously amazing idea of putting together the prettiest gift boxes for women. Each box is carefully curated, for new Moms, Brides & Bridesmaids, all in honour of you, to celebrate you!
“Being a woman is a big responsibility and to be the best we can be in order to care of our loved ones around us – we need to take care of ourselves first… and that’s why spoiling yourself or someone special with something beautiful is so worth it!” TO BE GIFT BOXES
From left to right: Mariaan Botha is a wife and sister as well as a lifestyle and product designer, photographer, traveler and stylist. She is the owner of MStudio.
Leandie du Randt Bosch is a wife and sister and works as an actress, presenter, motivational speaker, and owner of the clothing line SKOONMA.