Prize worth R77 000
Find competition details and how to enter in the Summer Issue of the magazine in stores December – March 2019.
Terms & Conditions below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You may enter as many times as you wish
- Prize is valid for one(1) year from date of the draw
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this competition
- Receipts of entries will not be acknowledged
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and the participating sponsors.
- If the winner is unable to take up a portion of the prize for any reason, that portion becomes forfeited
- Should a sponsor for whatever reason cease business operations, the prize winner will have no claim on Mad Love Wedding Inspirations magazine or other sponsors, and the affected portion of the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize do not include deliveries. Winners need to visit individual sponsors to claim their prize.
- Securing of dates with sponsors is subject to their availability and a suitable date will need to be coordinated by the winner. NOTE. The prize winner may need to be flexible on dates due to possible previous engagements of the sponsors.
- Any services offered by the sponsor over and above the sponsored prize value will incur costs that will be for the winner’s own account and no discounts are applicable.
- Employees of the sponsors and their agents or any company associated with the competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The participating sponsors shall not assume liability for any ambiguity, error, oversight or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, which may be committed by any employee of the participating magazine and sponsors, their agents or associates in respect of this competition.
- Each prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of each participating sponsor
- This prizes excludes:
o Visa’s if required (available on arrival in Pemba)
o Alcoholic beverages, premium spirits, wines and champagnes
o Guided/specialist activities
o Fishing, boat hire, motorised snorkelling, island hopping
o Dhow sailing, scuba diving and scuba courses
o Special private dining event and beach picnics
o Spa treatments
o Personal gifts
o Staff gratuities
o National park fees and option Rainbow Fund contribution
o 17% government tax is charged on all extras locally
o Travel insurance (recommended)